Powerstar Test Software
What separates Intepro from all its competitors is our software, PowerStar. A hardware independent testing software, PowerStar combines LabVIEW-like test flexibility with a library of more than 100 standard drag and drop test routines that cuts development of test programs to a fraction of the time of our competitors.
Being hardware independent means a test program developed in the engineering lab does not have to be rewritten when sent to production, just un-click the test that aren’t necessary for production testing. Hardware independence means Aerospace and defense programs do not have to be modified if station hardware is swapped. Hardware independence means programs written 15 years ago have an upgrade path to today’s modern hardware and PowerStar.
Intepro’s continuous use of technological advances in PSU ATE hardware and software brings the latest industry innovations to your test process.
The PowerStar environment provides control of every aspect of power testing:
- Comprehensive range of tests and instrument drivers
- Drag and drop test program development
- Results Logged as a Microsoft® Access Database or SQL Compatible Databases for extended analysis and reporting
- flexible test result processing
- Integrated VBA engine
- Family testing allows one test program for a whole product series
Application and Tech Note